08 / My life lately

06 September 2016





Wearing | I recently ordered these Jeffrey Campbell x Free People and I love them. They're a great alternative to these Marais sandals that I love and more affordable.

Planning | I plan on having a finished living room by Thanksgiving. That gives me 3 months to decide on a rug, coffee table and wall decor. Ugh.

Reading | I am currently taking Web Development courses and my readings this semester will be all about databases and SQL.

Wanting | I want to be able to decide on a coffee table. We just ordered a chair for our living room and I'm still undecided on a coffee table. I just want our place to be done already. I hate deciding on furniture but I did promise my husband it would be complete when he got back in November.

Listening | If you have Sirius radio then you need to tune into channel 18 Yacht Radio. Yacht Radio is where it's at!

Watching | We just finished Stranger Things and it was good , i'm not big into sci-fi but it kept my attention for the whole season.

Insta obsessedAmy Stone insta is like a Christopher Cross album full of beach homes, sail boats and Upstate NY. This gal has style and her feed is breath taking.

1 comment:

  1. I like the plan to finish your living room. I still need to hang curtains and wall decor in mine (along with pick a new coffee table & console table) and I'm a year in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.