11 / My current style

06 October 2016

My current style



                             

This is the perfect fall outfit even in SoCal. I picked up these Madewell chino pants last week and I have been getting a lot of use out of them. They are so comfortable and go with everything they're easy to dress up or down. I think these chinos will go great with loafers, oxfords or tennis shoes. If you haven't already jumped on the loafer trend I highly recommend it because you will be seeing loafers everywhere this fall. 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm loving this! Especially the olive pants!

    New reader of your blog! Just popping in to say hello :)

    Xo, Katie
    Willow + White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaitlin .

      Thank you so much for commenting :)

      XX-Myrna

      Delete
  2. Really nice outfit combination a ladies tops with olive green pants look really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Lehenga Choli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Hope to see you again real soon.